Terms and conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Maple Syrup Media Ltd (Quidco) 4th Floor, 76-80 Great Eastern Street, London, EC2A 3JL
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 16 years of age and all members of Quidco (Maple Syrup Media Ltd employees are excluded from the draw).
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- The competition starts 12:00pm 4th December and ends on 11:59pm 7th December.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
8. To enter the prize draw you must join our Quidco Rocks Facebook Group and comment on the competition post.
9. One winner will be selected randomly from individuals who comment on the post during the period the competition is live.
10. Quidco will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize(s) - Ninja Foodi MAX 9-in-1 Multi-Cooker 7.5L, and Ninja Food Processor with Auto-IQ.
- Quidco’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The winner(s) will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if
circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Quidco regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into it.
- The winner will be notified by the third week of December 2020 via Facebook Messenger.
- Quidco will attempt to contact the winner via Facebook Messenger up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second contact attempt, they will lose their right to the prize, and Quidco reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
- Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
- Quidco would like to use your personal information you provide in entering the prize draw for the purposes of promoting the prize draw winner(s). If you don’t want any personal details using please notify us of this on receiving the winning confirmation email.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- An announcement of the winners provided and authorised personal details will be made via Quidco social channels.
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with Quidco’s Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
- Quidco does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Quidco does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- Quidco does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. Upon receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.