Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is administrated by Maple Syrup Media Ltd (Quidco) 4th Floor, 76-80 Great Eastern Street, London, EC2A 3JL.
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 16 years of age and all members of Quidco (Maple Syrup Media Ltd employees are excluded from the draw).
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. The prize draw starts on 00:00:00 02/10/2020 and ends on 23:59:59 16/10/2020.
6. Only one entry per individual is permitted. This is subject to our fair use policy.
7. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
8. To enter the prize draw you must complete the survey sent to you via email on 2nd October 2020, hosted on questionpro.com.
9. The winner will be chosen at random based on the survey entries in the given time frame.
10. Quidco will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
11. The prize will be £50, paid in the form of cashback into the winner's Quidco account.
12. Quidco’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
13. Quidco reserves the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
14. The decision of Quidco regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winner will be notified (within 7 days of the survey ending) via the email registered with Quidco.
16. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, the prize is forfeit, and Quidco reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
17. £50 will be added to the winners Quidco account within 7 days of the survey ending.
Data protection and publicity
18. Quidco reserves the right to use your personal information you provide in entering the prize draw for the purposes of promoting the prize draw winner(s). For more information, please contact Quidco via email upon receipt of the winning confirmation email.
19. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Provision of details of the winning participant are subject to Quidco’s data protection policy and Privacy Notice.
20. An announcement of the winners provided and authorised personal details will be made via Quidco social channels.
21. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Quidco’s Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
22. Quidco does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Quidco does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
23. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.