For today only, users who order a takeaway with one of these top takeaway brands will be entered into a special prize draw to win an extra £25 cashback.
Simply visit one of the retailers below through Quidco and place an order of £10 or more before 23:59:59, Friday 1 May. Oh, and enjoy your food!
We'll be in touch with the lucky 25 winners on Tuesday 5 May. Enjoy!
Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is administrated by Maple Syrup Media Ltd (Quidco) 4th Floor, 76-80 Great Eastern Street, London, EC2A 3JL.
3. This prize draw is open to entrants over 16 years of age and all members of Quidco (Maple Syrup Media Ltd employees are excluded from the draw).
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. The prize starts on 00:00:00 Friday 1 May and ends 23:59:59 Friday 1 May.
6. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
How to enter
7. Participation in the prize draw requires the account holder to make a cashback-eligible purchase of £10.00 or more (excluding VAT, taxes, fees & delivery charges) at a participating retailer.
8. Participating retailers: Domino's, Pizza Hut Delivery, Papa Johns, Deliveroo and Just Eat.
9. 25 winners will be chosen at random from all eligible participants.
10. Quidco accepts no responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
11. The prizes will be £25.00 credit to the user's Quidco account as cashback.
12. The winners will be drawn at random.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14. Quidco reserves the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of Quidco regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into it.
16. The winners will be notified on Tuesday 5 May via the email address registered with Quidco.
17. Quidco will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
18. If the winners do not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Quidco reserves the right to choose and notify new winners.
Data protection and publicity
19. Quidco reserves the right to use the following personal information of participants in the prize draw for the purposes of promoting the prize draw winner(s): First Name, County of Residence. Participation means acceptance that these details may be published if requested.
20. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participants by contacting email@example.com.
21. Quidco reserves the right to make an announcement of the winners provided (including authorised personal details) via Quidco social channels.
22. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Quidco’s Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
23. Quidco does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Quidco does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
24. Quidco does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. Upon receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
25. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.