- By taking part in the price match you are agreeing to these terms and conditions
- The price match promotion is administered by Maple Syrup Media Ltd (Quidco) 4th Floor, 76-80 Great Eastern Street, London, EC2A 3JL
- The price match promotion is open 00:11:00 5th October 2020 until 23:59:59 12th October 2020, or to the first 1,000 members who send their quotes to firstname.lastname@example.org participate – whichever comes first. They must be residents of the UK, and over 18 years of age. All members of Quidco (Maple Syrup Media Ltd employees are excluded from the price match promise)
- By submitting the quotes, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the difference paid back to you
- The price match is valid on car insurance policy purchases made between 00:11:00 5th October 2020 and 23:59:59 12th October 2020
- One claim per individual is permitted
- The price match promotion is only valid on policies where the total price paid is higher through Quidco than another UK price comparison website after the cashback has been deducted from the total cost
- There is no fee required to take part in the price match promotion, other than the cost of the policy purchased
- To be part of the price match, a car insurance policy through Quidco Compare must be made
- The quotes sent must be like-for-like
- Quidco reserves the right to invalidate any claim should it assume the two quotes are not like for like
- The price match promise will not be valid on any policy where Quidco cashback is declined
- Quidco reserves the right to withdraw price match at any time without warning
- The decision of Quidco regarding any aspect of the price match promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into
- The price difference will be paid once the insurance policy has been confirmed and the cashback has been validated - no later than 30th November 2020
- The email sent to Quidco must come from the email associated with the member’s Quidco account - or include this in the email. Failure to do so will result in the claim being invalid
Data protection and publicity
17 . Quidco reserves the right to use the personal information you provide as part of the price match promotion for the purposes of promoting the price match promise. For more information, please contact Quidco via email upon receipt of the winning confirmation email.
18. All data will be stored in accordance with the Data Protection Act and will not be used for any marketing purposes
19. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Quidco’s Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
20. Quidco does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant as a result of participating in the price match promotion
21. Quidco does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
22. Quidco does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this promotion
23. The price match promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales
What products are included within the price match promise?
A like-for-like single annual car insurance policy.
Is the cashback included?
The price must be more expensive after deducting the £35 cashback from the total policy
What is a like-for-like policy?
A like-for-like policy means that the policy you’ve bought through Quidco Compare must contain the same details as a new business policy found elsewhere. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Personal details
- Car make and model
- Details of any named drivers
- Voluntary excess amount
- Annual mileage
How long do I have to claim?
You must claim between 5th October and 12th October 2020.
What happens if I cancel my car insurance policy?
If you cancel your policy within the cooling off period (usually 14 days), your claim will not be valid and you will not be eligible for the price match promise.