The 30th of July is the International Day of Friendship, and to celebrate we want to give you and your bestie the chance to win a £250 experience with Viator.
From Virtual experiences such as cooking classes and Virtual tours, to local things to do and attraction tickets Viator will help provide you both the perfect day out, whatever that looks like for you!
Click here to generate your referral code, all you need to do is send it to your friends. Each friend who signs up off your link will count as an entry into the prize draw.
Quidco's Terms and conditions:
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is run by Maple Syrup Media Ltd (Quidco) 4th Floor, 76-80 Great Eastern Street, London, EC2A 3JL.
3. The prize draw is open to entrants of 18 or more years of age, and all members of Quidco (Maple Syrup Media Ltd employees are excluded from the draw).
4. By entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. The competition starts on 00:00:00 30.07.2020 and ends at 23:59:59 06.08.2020. The prize draw will be based on referrals completed within this time frame.
6. More than one entry per individual is permitted, based on the number of referrals completed. This is subject to our fair use policy.
7. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
8. To enter the prize draw you must refer a friend to become a Quidco member using the Quidco referral link. Your referral must be successful, and the referred person must complete the registration of their Quidco account.
9. The winner will be chosen at random based on successful referrals within the competition time frame.
10. Quidco accepts no responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
11. The prize will be a £250 gift voucher for Viator – A Trip Advisor Company.
12.The gift voucher must be claimed in one transaction and no cash refunds given on under difference. The prize is as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Also the winner will not be able to receive a cash refund for any amount unspent.
13. Quidco does not claim any affiliation with any brands through their use as prizes. Use of brands vouchers in prizes does not constitute an endorsement of such brands
14. Quidco reserves the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of Quidco regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into it.
17. The winner will be notified by 20.08.2020 via the email address registered to the user’s Quidco account.
18. Viator – A Trip Advisor Company will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
19. If no response to these emails is received within 14 days of the second email, the prize will be forfeit, and Quidco reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
20. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize. Alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made at Quidco’s discretion.
Data protection and publicity
21. Quidco reserves the right to use your personal information you provide in entering the prize draw for the purposes of promoting the prize draw winner(s). For more information, please contact Quidco via email upon receipt of the winning confirmation email.
22. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at email@example.com. Provision of details of the winning participant are subject to Quidco’s data protection policy and Privacy Notice.
23. An announcement of the winners provided and authorised personal details will be made via Quidco social channels.
24. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Quidco’s Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
25. Quidco does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Quidco does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
26. Quidco does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. Upon receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
27. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Viator Terms and conditions
- The prize is for the value of £250 to be spent on Viator and cannot be spent at any other retailers.
- The gift voucher must be claimed in one transaction and no cash refunds given on under difference.
- Fraudulent entries will not qualify to be entered into this contest.
- Tours and activities are subject to availability.
- The Viator gift voucher will be valid until 31.03.2021 .[NC8] After this date the gift voucher will no longer be redeemable.
- Once the winner confirms acceptance of the voucher, any bookings of tours or activities must be completed directly on the Viator website.
- The gift voucher is only redeemable against Viator products. Flights and accommodation will be at the cost and responsibility of the winner.[NC9]
- Any exclusions on the tour cannot be redeemed against the gift voucher.
- The winner(s) is(are) responsible for paying any additional costs, e.g. bookings exceeding the value of the gift voucher and/or any exclusions that may apply to tours.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Viator accepts no liability for lost, delayed or corrupted entries.
- If the tour is to be cancelled by Viator, supplier or the customer, an alternative tour for another date or destination can be arranged. However no cash refund will be provided.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the vendor’s terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner.
- Viator reserves the right to modify or withdraw the competition at any time.
- The provider of the prize is specified within the promotional material.