Football is back and we're ready for all the drama of a new season. Are you?
Enjoy a year of free sport on us. We'll be giving away £300 to one lucky winner, which is enough to buy a year's Sky Sports Pass at NOW TV (price correct as of 11/09/20 @ https://www.nowtv.com/watch-sky-sports-online)
All you need to do is send your referral code to your friends. Each friend who signs up using your link will count as an entry into the prize draw. Simply click here to generate your referral code.
Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is administrated by Maple Syrup Media Ltd (Quidco) 4th Floor, 76-80 Great Eastern Street, London, EC2A 3JL.
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 16 years of age and all members of Quidco (Maple Syrup Media Ltd employees are excluded from the draw).
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. The prize draw starts on 00:00:00 12/09/2020 and ends on 23:59:59 19/09/2020.
6. More than one entry per individual is permitted, based on the number of referrals completed. This is subject to our fair use policy.
7. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
8. To enter the prize draw you must refer a friend to become a Quidco member using the Quidco referral link. Your referral must be successful, and the referred user must complete the registration of their Quidco account within the time frame specified in point 5 and adhere to the Refer a Friend terms and conditions.
9. The winner will be chosen at random based on successful referrals within the competition time frame.
10. Quidco will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
11. The prize will be £300, paid in the form of cashback into the winner's Quidco account.
12. Quidco’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
13. Quidco reserves the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
14. The decision of Quidco regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The winner will be notified (within 30 days of the competition closing) via the email registered with Quidco.
16. Quidco will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
17. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, the prize is forfeit, and Quidco reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
18. Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize. For information regarding alternative collection or delivery arrangements, please contact Quidco customer services. Alternative collection or delivery arrangements will be made at Quidco’s discretion.
Data protection and publicity
19. Quidco reserves the right to use your personal information you provide in entering the prize draw for the purposes of promoting the prize draw winner(s). For more information, please contact Quidco via email upon receipt of the winning confirmation email.
20. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Provision of details of the winning participant are subject to Quidco’s data protection policy and Privacy Notice.
21. An announcement of the winners provided and authorised personal details will be made via Quidco social channels.
22. All personal information shall be used in accordance with Quidco’s Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
23. Quidco does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Quidco does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
24. Quidco does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. Upon receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
25. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.