The hospitality industry is suffering. As many are self-quarantining, lots of small businesses are turning to Deliveroo and Just Eat to keep sales up. We can still help these local companies survive by ordering deliveries.
If supporting your local businesses isn’t enough, we’ll also donate 5% of your order to The Trussell Trust, a national network of food banks. The Trussell Trust does essential work providing emergency food and support to people locked in poverty. Right now, they are more important than ever.
It’s essential that we help local hospitality businesses by still using them even if we can’t physically go to their establishments. There’s no better time to treat yourself to a takeaway. You’ll have a delicious meal, some cashback, and the good feeling you’ve helped in this trying time.
Already a Quidco member? Order through Quidco HERE.
Not yet a member? Sign up and order Here.
Already a Quico member? Order through Quidco HERE.
Not yet a member? Sign up and order HERE
If you want to give more, you can help The Trussell Trust by donating to their Just Giving page HERE.
Terms and Conditions
- The information given in these terms and conditions is correct, but Quidco reserves the right to change any of the below without prior notice
- Quidco reserves the right to end the campaign at any time without prior notice
- The campaign will run from 18:00 Thursday 19 March to Sunday 22 March 23:59 2020
- The promotion includes the following retailers: Deliveroo and Just Eat
- Purchases using the Quidco App will be valid.
- Quidco reserves the right to remove retailers and categories from the promotion at any time without prior notice
- Quidco reserve the right to remove any account holders from the campaign that they feel may breach any of these terms and conditions or may bring the participant or the promotion into disrepute
- This includes purchases that may be fraudulent or otherwise contrary to the spirit of the promotion.
- Any decision made by Quidco is final and no correspondence will be entered into.