There’s the stuff that’s fun to buy: clothes, holidays, food. Then there’s the other stuff. The annoying things you literally have to get so you can live your life: the boring stuff.
The life admin we're talking about is insurance, energy, broadband, phone contracts, banking and so on. They’re definitely not sexy, but they are essential.
To make your life admin less tedious, we’ve got a special deal for all of our members. If you make two purchases in either our finance, media or energy categories, we’ll give you an extra £20 on top of the original cashback you make.
Already a member? Get the bonus HERE
Not yet a member? Sign up HERE
It’s in these areas where you can make a large amount of cashback in one fell swoop. Our members often make over £100 in cashback for, say, changing their broadband package through us. So if you make two purchases in our life admin categories and get a £20 bonus, you could end up with a nice pile of cashback.
The two purchases you make don’t need to be in the same category. So, for example, you could renew your car insurance and change your mobile phone contract, and you’ll get the bonus. Or you could open up an ISA and change your energy provider, and you’ll get the bonus.
When it comes to the boring stuff, you can end up paying more if you don’t renew your contracts. So now’s the ideal time to renew, pay less, and get something extra on top.
Terms & conditions
- All information detailing how to receive the bonus forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of participation that all rules are accepted as final and that the participant agrees to abide by these rules. Participation will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The information given in these terms and conditions is correct, but Quidco reserves the right to change any of the below without prior notice.
- Participation is by eligible account holders making two cashback qualifying purchases at participating retailers. The available bonus amount is £20.00.
- A qualifying purchase requires the member to make two cashback-eligible purchases before 23:59:59 Monday 3 February 2020.
- Participating merchants: Royal London Life Insurance, Beagle Street Life Insurance, Royal London Over 50s Life Insurance, Aviva Life Insurance Plan, LV= Life Insurance, Tesco Bank Car Insurance, Aviva Car Insurance, Admiral Motor Insurance, 1st CENTRAL Car Insurance, LV= Car Insurance, M&S Car Insurance, Tesco Bank Home Insurance, Admiral Home Insurance, M&S Home Insurance, LV= Home Insurance, Direct Line Car Insurance, Aviva Home Insurance, Tesco Bank Pet Insurance, M&S Pet Insurance, 4Paws Pet Insurance, RAC UK Breakdown Cover, Vodafone Broadband, BT Broadband, Virgin Media, EE Home Broadband, NOW Broadband, Sky Broadband & TV, TalkTalk Broadband and Digital TV, BT Mobile, Virgin Mobile, Carphone Warehouse, Vodafone, Mobiles.co.uk, EE Mobile Contracts, Sky Mobile, Three Handset Contracts, Tesco Mobile, OVO Energy, Boost Prepay Energy, SSE Energy, Scottish Power Gas and Electricity, uSwitch - Compare Energy, EDF Energy, British Gas Energy, Scottish Friendly Investment ISA, Scottish Friendly Junior ISA, Shepherds Friendly Stocks & Shares ISA, Shepherds Friendly Junior ISA, RateSetter Innovative Finance ISA, Foresters Friendly Society, TSB Current Account, WorldRemit and so-sure Mobile Phone Insurance.
- Only valid purchases and not quotes are eligible for this bonus.
- A member cannot earn the bonus with a retailer on Quidco that does not offer cashback during the promotion.
- Purchases via Quidco Compare, ClickSnap and Quidco High Street are not eligible.
- If a claim is raised on a qualifying purchase the bonus will not be given until the claim has been resolved and the claim approved.
- Bonuses will be paid into user accounts on Monday, 4 May 2020.
- You may only use each opt-in bonus offer once, and the bonus will be linked to the first valid purchase made after activation.
- Should you opt-in to the promotion but fail to make an eligible purchase before the deadline the status in your Bonus Cashback section will revert to 'Declined' or 'Expired'.
- Quidco shall not be responsible for lost connections, miscommunications, failed computer transmissions or technical failures. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt.
- Uses of personal data received by Quidco in the course of the promotion are subject to Quidco's data protection policy.
- Quidco reserves the right to remove any account holders from the promotion that they feel may breach any of these terms and conditions or may bring the participant or the promotion into disrepute.
- This includes purchases that may be fraudulent or otherwise contrary to the spirit of the promotion.
- Only one bonus will be paid per member participating.
Any decision made by Quidco is final and no correspondence will be entered into.