Know somebody who gives everything and never expects anything in return? Somebody who works tirelessly to help people, but never gets the recognition you think they deserve?
Here's your chance to show your appreciation for them.
This Christmas, we want to reward the UK's unsung heroes. The people who are pillars of the community, who have nothing but compassion for the people around them.
So, if you know somebody who's helped improved people's lives, has made your neighbourhood a nicer place to live, or just does good deeds day to day, nominate them to be a Quidco Hero.
It doesn't matter who they are or what they do. If you know someone from your office, school, sports team, bookclub, neighbourhood watch, or just from down the pub, who you think deserves to be a Quidco Hero, we'd love to hear about it.
Out of the nominees, we will pick five Quidco Heroes. Each Hero will receive £500 in time for Christmas, and we will publish their story on our blog.
All nominations into the form below will be private, and will only be shared once we have the permission from the nominator and the Quidco Hero.
Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK - except for employees (and their families) of Quidco and any other companies associated with the competition.
- Competition begins at 17:00PM on Friday 6th December 2019.
- Entries must be received before 11:59PM on Thursday 12th December 2019.
- Entries made after this time will not be accepted.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
The prize: £500 to each of the five Quidco Heroes.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash will be offered.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize supplier's terms and conditions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 16 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
Quidco reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable due to unforeseeable circumstances.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.