For the return of Quidco Heroes, we’re picking up the Christmas bill for three people who really need a welcome break this year. Put your nominations in for people outside of your family who you think deserve it.
Christmas is the time of giving and receiving. But for a lot of us, it’s mainly giving. As anyone who’s not a child will know, as magical as Christmas can be, it’s pretty expensive.
In fact, the average family forks out £1,116 every Christmas, according to YouGov. Add on the usual obligatory last minute dash to the shops or present not budgeted for, and you’re probably looking at £1,250 in total.
There’s no denying it. 2020 has been a shocker for a lot of us. But some people have been more heavily affected than others. Key workers having to work endless shifts; tired parents, trying to balance work and homeschooling; or the many who have lost their jobs — there are a lot of people who need a break from 2020.
Always trying to save people money, we’re on the hunt for three Quidco Heroes who deserve a free Christmas this year.
We’re asking you to nominate someone outside of your family who you think has had a tough time of it in 2020 and deserves to end the year on a high.
We’ll give three of the nominees £1,250 towards their budget. For someone who’s had a rough 2020, the cost of Christmas shouldn’t be another thing they need to worry about.
If you or your nominee don’t celebrate Christmas, then that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t get involved. After all, the money doesn’t have to be spent on Christmas. It can be put towards anything.
Out of those nominated, we will pick three nominees. Each deserving person will receive £1,250 in time for Christmas.
All nominations into the form below will be private, and will only be shared once we have the permission from the nominator and the nominee.
Don't forget to spread the word on social and hashtag #QuidcoHeroes
Terms and Conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK - except for employees (and their families) of Quidco and any other companies associated with the competition.
- Nominations are open from 00:01AM on Wednesday 18th November 2020.
- Nominations must be received before 11:59PM on Sunday 6th December 2020.
- Nominations are limited to one per person. Multiple nominees submitted by one person will not be accepted.
- Entries made after this time will not be accepted.
- There will be a total of three people chosen for the £1,250.
- The prize: £1,250 to each winner paid into the winners' Quidco accounts.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash will be offered.
- The winners will be announced on Wednesday 9th December 2020.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize supplier's terms and conditions.
- The entrant(s) must be aged 16 or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant, or in the event that the promotion is being judged the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the prize.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time. Quidco reserves the right to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the advertised prize become unavailable due to unforeseeable circumstances.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Facebook.