We’ve recently launched our new and improved Quidco Compare car insurance. We believe that with affordable quotes and added cashback, it’s the cheapest way to buy car insurance anywhere.
But that’s cheap talk coming from us. We want you to put us to the test, to prove us right or wrong.
We’re giving away a Mini Cooper* for a year to one lucky Quidco Member who puts us to the challenge. A five-minute test for a Mini for a whole year? Sounds like a good idea.
Here’s how to enter:
- Get a car insurance quote on Quidco Compare. No need to actually buy the quote. Screenshot it.
- Get a car insurance quote on a rival comparison site. Again, you don’t have to buy it. Screenshot it.
- Send both screenshots into email@example.com. If you’ve found that Quidco has the cheapest quote, use the subject line ‘Quidco won’. If you’ve found a cheaper quote elsewhere, use the subject line ‘Quidco lost’.
Don't forget to deduct the cashback from the Quidco quote.
It doesn't matter if you've found that 'Quidco won' or 'Quidco lost', you'll be entered into the draw either way.
Some of our rival comparison sites include: Compare the Market, MoneySuperMarket, Uswitch and GoCompare.
You must get a quote from a rival comparison site to enter. We won't accept screenshots of quotes from insurance providers, such as Admiral.
Not yet a Quidco member? Sign up HERE.
Good to know: there are multiple other ways you can get an entry - head to the giveaway page to find out more.
You don't need to buy car insurance to enter this prize draw. But if you do want insurance, we have a special deal for you. We're offering £45 cashback (£10 more than our usual rate) to members who take out car insurance before 5th August 2020. Get the deal HERE.
Here's what some of our members have said...
- "Dear Quidco, you smashed it! I went on to purchase your policy too." - Tom
- "Quidco won by a long shot! Wow! I’m genuinely shocked and impressed! Will be telling everyone about this!!" - Pamela
- "The Quidco quote was much cheaper!" - Catherine
*The prize is the cash equivalent of leasing a Mini Cooper for 12 months.
To claim the lease the winner must be eligible for a lease at a Quidco recommended leasing company, must apply directly with the agreed lease company and will be liable for the lease and its terms throughout the duration of the contract. The validation and fulfilment of the lease is at the discretion of the agreed lease company and the providing company’s decision will be final.
The cash equivalent will be provided in the case the winner is ineligible for a lease from the providing company.
Terms and conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Maple Syrup Media Ltd (Quidco) 4th Floor, 76-80 Great Eastern Street, London, EC2A 3JL.
- Quidco reserves the right to withdraw the prize draw at any time without warning.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK (excl Northern Ireland), over 18 years of age. All members of Quidco (Maple Syrup Media Ltd employees are excluded from the draw).
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- The giveaway starts 00:00:00 22nd July 2020 and ends on 23:59:59 5th August 2020
- A maximum of five entries per individual is permitted via the entry mechanics on Gleam.
- The prize draw is free to enter.
- By entering you agree to Quidco contacting you for a quote about your win for use across, but not limited to: www.quidco.com, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
How to enter
11. To enter the prize draw you must get a car insurance quote through Quidco Compare.
12. One winner will be selected randomly from individuals who entered during the period the prize draw is live.
13. Quidco will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize is the cash equivalent of leasing on Mini Cooper for 12 months.
- It is up to the winner to arrange the lease and the winner will be liable for the lease and its terms throughout the duration of the contract.
- The winner will be drawn at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Quidco regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into it.
- The winner will be notified during the second week of August 2020 via the email registered with Quidco.
- Quidco will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Quidco reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
- Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
- Quidco would like to use your personal information you provide in entering the prize draw for the purposes of promoting the prize draw winner(s). If you don’t want any personal details using, please notify us of this on receiving the winning confirmation email.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- An announcement of the winners provided and authorised personal details will be made via Quidco social channels
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with Quidco’s Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
- Quidco does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Quidco does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- Quidco does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. Upon receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.