Everybody is in a good mood here at Quidco HQ, as we've almost hit the 10 million member mark!
We're not quite there yet though, and we'd love to have a little bit of help from our members to push us over the line.
So we're giving the Quidco member who refers our 10 millionth member an all-expenses-paid trip to New York for two people. The person you refer needs to make a purchase with a minimum spend of £2.50 for you to be considered for this unforgettable prize.
If you win and don't fancy the trip, you can choose to have the cash equivalent of £3,000, which will be split between you and the person who you refer.
That's right. If you think your husband, wife, boyfriend, girlfriend, best friend, second-best friend, brother, sister, mum, dad, son, daughter, favourite cousin, second-favourite cousin, uncle, aunt... whomever would benefit from being a member of the UK's highest paying cashback site, refer them.
They just could be our 10th million member, and you just could win a trip to New York.
Referring a friend is easy. Simply click the link below and send your unique referral link to said friend or family member.
You can only refer a friend if you're a Quidco member. Not yet a Quidco member? Sign up HERE
The maximum number of people you can refer is 10. Do not try to the spam the system by making multiple accounts. We will know. We will not be happy. And you will be disqualified from this competition.
With over 4,500 partnered brands, the person you refer will easily find something they'd want to buy. They can choose from huge brands, such as Amazon, eBay and Currys, or smaller, less well-known retailers.
Terms and conditions
- By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is being run by Maple Syrup Media Ltd (Quidco) 4th Floor, 76-80 Great Eastern Street, London, EC2A 3JL
- The prize draw is open to entrants over 16 years of age and all members of Quidco (Maple Syrup Media Ltd employees are excluded from the draw).
- In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- The prize draw starts on Thursday 00:00:00 09th January 2020 and ends on Friday 23:59:59 17th January 2020. This based on referrals completed within this timeframe.
- A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
- The prize draw is free to enter
How to enter
8. To enter the prize draw you must refer a friend to become a Quidco member using the Quidco referral link. Your referral must have a tracked purchase with a minimum purchase spend of £2.50.
9. The winner will be the person who refers the 10 millionth member to Quidco.
10. Quidco will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
- The prize(s) will be an all-expenses-paid weekend trip to New York for two people. Or a cash alternative to a maximum value of £3,000, split between the referrer and the referee.
- Quidco’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
- The prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- We reserve the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
- The decision of Quidco regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into it.
- The winner will be notified on Monday 27th January 2020 via the email registered with Quidco
- Quidco will attempt to contact the winner by email up to two times.
- If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Quidco reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
- Please allow 14 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
- Quidco would like to use your personal information you provide in entering the prize draw for the purposes of promoting the prize draw winner(s). If you don’t want any personal details using please notify us of this on receiving the winning confirmation email.
- All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- An announcement of the winners provided and authorised personal details will be made via our social channels
- All personal information shall be used in accordance with Quidco’s Privacy Notice.
Limitation of Liability
- Quidco does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize, save that Quidco does not exclude its liability for death or personal injury as a result of its own negligence.
- Quidco does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. Upon receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
- The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.